Saturday 19 July 2008

Hmmm , I didn't know where to start from . I think the news about me going over to Melbourne to study was quite earth shaking . Ya , it was a speedy decision too . I tried to postpone the study to early next year but my dad refuse ... Now , with internet , the process speed up a lot . It took m less than a month to settle everything . 

Mirabel wants me to blog about it so that it could be inspiration to you all . What landed to where I am now is maybe the wanting to get a degree . Today's society is so practical that it points down to a paper . So , I think having a degree will be essential to me . I also considered myself lucky because my parents are able to support me financially . 

It wasn't a easy decision to make because , I have to leave my comfort zone . Starting a new life in a foreign country . No friends ... I also had to assure my parents that I will be fine on my own . I had to do housework and cook my own meal . Many discouraging things deters me from going . But I tell myself , I never try , I will never know . Even if I went there for a week and decides to come back . I , myself , at least know that I had tried ...

Over these few days , with my dad around , helping me to carry my stuff around and so on . Now, I am on my own ...

It points down to discipline , I am quite reluctant to wash the toilet and clean the floors . I did self-reasoning . I told myself , is this the toilet you want to be in ? Then I washed my toilet's dutifully . All these minor minor stuff , makes a great difference ... 

belinda ... 


No comments: