Saturday 20 June 2009

QuestionS ...

This blog is so quiet ...

How are you people ? Graduating soon ? How are all of your lives ? All studying ? Any stuff to update ? Have you all been keeping contact ? Having any troubles ? And where have you all gone to ? Still remember me(Belinda) mah ?

Hahas ... as for myself , I am still studying in Melbourne . Currently having my exams . Going back this holiday . Manage to meet better people , even made a new Singaporean girl friend , a Malaysian girl friend , a China girl friend from accounting ! and the other from engineering, Indonesia girl friend from accounting ! and a group of Hong Kong guy friends , they are friends of my Hong Kong girl friend . Manage to meet most of the engineering girls and had them as friends .

As for my studies , I am still ok with it . Have to people to explain to me when I don't know how to do . Group work is also fine , there is one person I can't stand , the rest very very nice . Exams are hurdle , so I had to get pass it .

Ya lor ... that's all from me ... how about you all ... wanna hear from you all soon ...

Belinda

No comments: