Saturday 9 June 2007

Halo~

My first entry in a combine blog ! Thank for all the misses and stuff . I hope that I will get well soon and I can meet all of you as soon as possible ! I hope to meet all of you soon .

Sitting in front of my laptop , wondering each and everyone of you , how's your lives been ? Any encounter to share ? Are you are coping well with you new stage of life ? Many many things to ask all of you . Hope you all blog more to update yourselves ~!

I am going to encourage you people with my own experience ! I had just pass my driving test after 5 attempts ! Never in my lives I had attempt a test for so many times ! I even joke with my friend days before the driving test that even if I get my diploma , I might not get my license yet !

Haha ! Something for you to laugh about ! Keep blogging here ...

-Belinda-( Mr/Ms Cough , pls go away ... )

1 comment:

mirabop said...

It doesnt matter how many times you took to pass. The most valuable thing we have seen in you here is that you did not give up and thus achieved your dream!

Well done!!!

God continue to bless you with healing! Rest more too! =)