Friday 22 June 2007

My class outing


hey gurls..
I thought of sharing my class outing with all of ya!! [beware!! its long] (^^!)

Yesterday my classmates from polytechnic came to east coast park and we had a bbq!! haha...it was awesome!! Though it was a letdown at first, as not all manage to attend, it turned out to be a great day. Overall i think only about 14++ of us came...Hmm...I have fun on the day itself as well as the time spent for the preparation shopping for the food items at giant!! Shopping for the food items was fun...we did not really have a physical item list to follow, so it was more of a treasure hunt...because we not sure where the things are..haha..


It took awhile to set the fire up but eventually the fire manage to lit up after a long long time...haha...When I reached there, several strikes of thunder could be heard and the the clouds look a bit dark.. It looks like it is going to rain...Another letdown I thought...while waiting my classmates we played "monkey"...others went cycling...I was sitting there and one of my friend from Myanmar asked me why was I sad...but i wasn't... maybe it is just because my facial expression portrays my thinking...because suddenly I felt discouraged as not much people are there and a part of it was because I was tired because I had religious class in the morning... So its been a long day for me..maybe i was feeling alone too.. i wasn't...it was just the feeling =P


As the food start to be cooked, I started eating...It was delicious though! haha we also played some games...hmm then me and another friend went for a walk...The sun have set not long ago but it wasn't too dark so we sat near the shoreline...played tic tac toe in the sand!!...we were reflecting on life..all the ups and downs...that was our topic for our conversation...Whenever there was silence, I would just look at the waves..and feel the calming sensation of the sound when the waves hits the shore. When I looked up several stars could be seen and the bright lights from the ships was indeed a beautiful scenery. Suddenly I felt like crying, not because I was very sad but just because I wanted to...maybe because I haven't been crying in awhile..


Then at around 10++ we packed our stuff, said our goodbyes...went to the mrt station and took the train...When I was in the train, a sudden realization hits me..The day was ending, already? that fast? Hmm but I didn't want it to end..partly because I was having fun without me even knowing it..I felt stubborn...I want it to last longer!!!!!...even the mrt seems to be moving faster...I want to talk longer with my friend in the train!!! haha...When my friend when to the different direction, I was on my way journey home alone...the funny thing is when the mrt announced my destination, I felt that my legs were lazy to stand and get out..partly because I am still stubborn, not wanting it to end and all...haha.. but I managed to reach home before midnight!!! haha...


The moral of reading my lovely, interesting and long story is that I have learn not to judge something by its cover...just as I judge that the day was going to be a letdown..but it wasn't...I WAS HAVING FUN!!!!!

p.s. the photos nice rite??its original.. no photoshop!!!

=] AsYiQiN

1 comment:

mirabop said...

Dear Asyiqin,

Thank you for your update! =) It is not long.

You look lovely in that first picture. Keep smiling, really nice. =)

Glad that you are putting in efforts to bond with your new friends. =) Why did you feel like crying? I'm here if you want to share, my shoulder too. =)

*hugs*