Saturday 9 June 2007

Hey there!! (^^!)

How are you guys? Miss you guys loads!!


YEAH!! holidays are finally here. I am having fun in poly, meeting new friends and learning new subjects apart from just maths, sciences and languages. Somehow in poly I feel as though time flies by fast...Just in a blink of an eye I have been schooling for abt 2 months now..It feels like just yesterday I was in school for the first time being a freshmen and all..



Nursing rocks!! haha.. hmm I am having a blast..My lab lesson is in a hospital setting and I get to play with the maniquein... not exactly "play" but more of practice on it...Right now, I am learning about bones... its soo interesting.. I get to observe the skeleton bones, some real ones and others made of plastic...Boys-there's only three of them in my class...but I admire their passion for nursing..


I wish all of you the best and hope to receive updates soon...
(^^!) AsyiQiN


1 comment:

mirabop said...

Dear Asyiqin,

Sounds like a really unique learning environment you are in! =)

Thank you so much for your email update the last time. I really enjoyed reading your update. Keep it coming!

Everyday can be a new beginning for something new yea! =)

luv,
mirabel